Open to all, the 3rd Annual WEAO Curling Social is perfect for all levels of curling skill. Join fellow water professionals on the ice for a fun day of curling. Lessons for those new to the sport are available.
Space is limited for this popular event so register early to avoid disappointment.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you’ve never curled before, watch this short animated video on curling basics:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXHh_wadqPw
- Take your time and be cautious. We will be moving around on ice.
- Be prepared to sign a waiver when you arrive to the club. THIS IS MANDATORY.
- Maximum of 16 people for this event, so sign up fast to claim your spot.
What to bring/wear:
- If you don’t have curling shoes, bring CLEAN running shoes with good grip soles (clean shoes are mandatory for curling clubs).
- Pants that have good stretch that is made of a water resistant material (i.e. polyester). Jeans and cotton based pants are discouraged.
- Dress warm, but not at the expense of mobility (layering is best).
- Gloves help keep your hands warm.
Registration and payment must be completed online, in advance of the event.
No refund for cancellations. Substitutions will be accepted.
- WHERE: Richmond Hill Curling Club
- WHEN: Saturday, February 09 - 04:30PM