Essential to all professionals dedicated to sustaining Ontario's water environment.
We connect and enrich the expertise of professionals who protect Ontario's water environment
2018-2020 Focus Areas
- Knowledge Exchange
- Emerging Trends and Regulations
- Sustainable Business
- Collaboration with External Stakeholders
Who We Are
We’re a diverse, passionate group of 1,200 technical and professional individuals working to ensure the future of our water and environment industries.
What We Do
There’s lots going on at the WEAO. Here’s a snapshot of some of the work that we’re doing:
- Meeting and connecting with our fellow water professionals
- Organizing conferences, workshops and seminars for professional development, environmental awareness, and industry networking
- Creating and publishing an industry-leading water and environmental magazine
- Providing opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds, and qualifications to make a difference in one of Ontario’s most vital services
How We Do It
There are so many ways to get involved at the WEAO. You can join one of our dedicated team committees, volunteer at events, or simply be a champion in the fight for better water management. And it’s easy to become a member.